Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!

Question

Posted in Credit Scores
Profile Image

Question By
PCMitchell56

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
Just got rejection letter . said my score is 536. your site tells me it's 605 both TransUnion?

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.

SIGN UP NOW
All Responses

Result 1-1 of 1Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Top Contributor
740 Contributions
796 People Helped
Most Helpful Response

Helpful to 2 out of 3 people

the letter unfortunately....CK is a slightly different formula and to only be used as a guideline ballpark figures most peoples score though falls within +/- 10 points a few such as yourself are off by 30-60 points....as am I except in my case my real TU is 30 points higher.....about 80% of users fall within the 10 point range the other 20% fall within the 30 point range idk hy it does that you think everyone would fall into the same range given the formula should be same for everyone and credit historys should only alter it a touch but its not.....but its a FREE service so enjoy the other perks you get

Result 1-1 of 1Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.

SIGN UP NOW

Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.