Question

PCMitchell56

Just got rejection letter . said my score is 536. your site tells me it's 605 both TransUnion?

Most Helpful Response

the letter unfortunately....CK is a slightly different formula and to only be used as a guideline ballpark figures most peoples score though falls within +/- 10 points a few such as yourself are off by 30-60 points....as am I except in my case my real TU is 30 points higher.....about 80% of users fall within the 10 point range the other 20% fall within the 30 point range idk hy it does that you think everyone would fall into the same range given the formula should be same for everyone and credit historys should only alter it a touch but its not.....but its a FREE service so enjoy the other perks you get