Question

wandalk78

Just Filed Chapter 13 had minimal credit card debt how to start again?
I spoke with my attorney and he said the only thing I would need permission from the Trustee would be a big purchase such as a house or a car not a credit card.

Who do your reccommend rebuilding credit with. I had only one credit card that was on the bankruptcy to start with.

Thanks for answering

I would suggest a secured credit card.  Visit creditcards.com for a website that provides a list of all available, along with their fees, rates, etc.  Get one that reports to all three bureaus.  Best of luck!