Question

seskis1

just because im not 19 trillion in debt, looking for a loan , i get a bad rep. ??

You need to have a proven reliable credit history in order to get a loan.  I used a cash only basis for a long time and couldn't get a loan on a bet until after I had taken the time to read the articles on this site and build a good credit history.  Showing that you can be trusted to repay a loan on time every time builds the trust needed to qualify for more "BIG TICKET" items like cars and houses.  I suggest you do as I did and read the articles on this site, use the financial tools and you will be able to buy a new car like I did last summer because my credit score showed I know how to use credit correctly.