Question

anniemarie1205

Just approved for a 10k credit card limit, should I call to lower?
I finally raised my credit so I want to close my prepaid credit card and move to a card with more benefits. I just got approved for a 10k limit. Should I call to lower the amount so I don't have too much available credit which might negatively impact my credit score?

Your thinking is backwards. The more available credit, the better for your scores, not the other way around. Please take some time to read information regarding credit, it is very important to know how this all works.