Question

SaveMefromDebt

judgment removed, now what?
Long story short.
I had a civil judgment entered against me. And a writ of garnishment.

I filed a motion to vacate and after some back and forth, the other sides attorney finally agreed to dismiss the case with prejudice.

I received a certificate of dismissal from the courts, and sent a copy to all 3 credit bureaus as well as a copy to the attorney. To the attorney, I also sent a copy of pay dates, and dollar amounts that were garnished. I asked for this money back.

3 weeks later, I haven't received any further response.

I live in Colorado, the judgment had been brought up in Adams County (if any of that matters).

I'd like to think that these funds are something that I can recover...

What are my next steps?

Thanks!

I guess you need to get your own attorney.