Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

dmw1960

Judgment from State Farm Ins.
I have a judgment ($6922) from State Farm Ins. that I have been making $150/mth. payments since 9/2012. I have made numerous attempts to contact the attorney that I send my payments to. He says he will contact his client and get back to me and never does. My 1st attempt to settle this was 6/2014, in Nov. 2015 the atty. said he would call me before Thanksgiving, never did, since then we had an appt. set up on 1/14 at 10AM he had an excuse and would call me later that afternoon, never heard from him. I have called every day about 3 x/day and he now does not answer my calls. Is it possible that he settled with the insurance company for an amount to collect and is now receiving my payments to pocket. I called State Farm on 1/25 and was told that someone in the recovery handler would call me and has not called yet. The original letter came from Javitch, Block & Rathbone and they were very rude and the next communication was from James N. Jorgensen, Atty. I was told by State Farm that there are notes in their system not to use Javitch, Block & Rathbone. I was told in Dec. from James Jorgensen not to send my January & February payment yet, so I haven't. I need some guidance and not sure who to get it from. Thanks.

One, get a lawyer of your own or at least get legal advice on your own locally. It will cost a bit of money, but at least it'll all get sorted out. Good luck.

--

Two, well there is no two. The site is for credit issues, which are not legal issues. You'll have to head for a legal site to get legal advice; sorry.