Question

tking80

Judgement shows on 2 of 3 credit reports
I had a civil judgement filed against me, I paid the amount in full. I checked my credit report 2 months later and it said I was 60 days late on the remaining balance, I disputed it and all 3 credit bureau's deleted the account like it never existed. Equifax even deleted the public record/judgement off my CR, the other two still show the judgement. Anyone know why one would take it off and not the other two?

Each of the credit buearus are seperate companies and completely independent of one another. They each have their own operating guidelines for how they handle reporting and disputes.

tking80

So since one of them removed it, do you think the other 2 will?