Question

Ejd46

Judgement on my credit score that wasn't mine
I had a judgement on my record that wasn't mine, a court record for a $10,500 debt to Chase. I got it removed so how much will I have an increase in credit score. I currently have a 618 credit score with low balance on credit cards, student loans, and car payment. I had delinquent payments on my student loans a few years back but up to date now. Could that judgement have affected my score that drastically?

its hard to say

There are many factors that go in to your report.  But you can expect it to take a pretty good jump in the next couple of months.

Good Luck