Question

beersch

Joint credit card with wife options?
Hi guys, I have looked and looked and cannot find anyone who accepts joint credit card applications. Citi does not. I checked in with Discover and they make you get declined individually before "maybe" offering the option of a joint application after that point.

What joint credit card do you guys have? I am not looking for an authorized user option, I want both my wife and I to be Co-owners.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Apply for credit first. After you are approved, then you can add your spouse...

Look into Bank of America

I was approved for a card from BofA individually with my husband as an authorized user. We then added him as a joint user, but I believe the original application can be done with a co-applicant if you call them directly instead of filling out the "instant approval" application online.