joint credit card declared in bk still in good standing but not reported on my credit report advice?
Had a joint account with ex wife. I declared bankruptcy a year ago. My name was taken off the account but in the divorce agreement I am responsible for paying the remaining balance, which I have been. But it is not being reported on my credit report. Last report on my credit for this account was in march 2012. So it still shows the account in good standing but the balance is not going down on my credit report. What can I do to fix this, as I would like to keep the good standing on my credit report and show the timely payments are being made.