Question

bsmcreditkid

I've since acquired a Capital One Secured card. How do I update that information on my account?
I applied for and was approved for the Capital One Secured card back in December. I've seen a rise in my credit score already, but there is nearly a 100 point difference between my scored provided by Capital One and my scores shown here on Credit Karma. CK is also still suggesting that I get a credit card (not that much of a bother), but I didn't know if there was any way to update my information to show that I have done as suggested and have that information added to my account.
Also is there any accounting for the score discrepancy between the two sites? Capital One uses TransUnion, but on this site my TransUnion score is reflecting around 110 points less!

Credit Karma obtains your information from TransUnion and Equifax. It takes about 30-60 days for a creditor to report to the credit bureaus. Credit Karma uses Vantage Score 3. 0 which ranges from 300-850, the TransUnion score on Capital One is probably either the TransRisk model or an older version of Vantage Score that ranges from 501-990 which could account for the big difference.