Question

jette358

I've ppaid my open accounts in collection.
When do they come off my credit report? Where do I send copies of my Paid in Full letters?

Unless you negotiated a special deal with the collectors, (a "pay-per-delete"), then these accounts will stay on your credit report for 7 & 1/2 years from the date you paid them off.  They will show up as "paid" accounts instead of "unpaid", but they will still be there.  If you negotiated with the collectors for a "pay-per-delete" and obtained a letter from them stating they would delete the accounts from your credit report, then send that to the credit bureaus.  Best of luck!