Question

BJS123401

I've paid off my mortgage
I bought this house in 2008 January of that year. I paid it off On January 2015. I own it outright and don't know how to have it reflected on my credit score. I never missed a payment nor was I ever late. Can you help me?

If your lender did not report to the credit bureaus there is no way of getting it added to your reports. Keep in mind that there are three credit bureaus (transunion, equifax and experian) it may be appearing on the one you are not looking at or they didn't report at all. Consumers cannot add any accounts.