Question

twrobel

I've paid off a lot of credit card debt, but my credit doesn't reflect it.
About a month ago, I paid off two of my credit cards. I also paid off one third of another credit card. Unfortunately, my credit report does not reflect these changes. It still shows that I am utilizing almost all of my available credit, even though this is no longer the case. How long will it take before my credit score reflects these changes?

How often do lenders report to bureaus?

Thanks for replying!  Do lenders report these things to credit bureaus every 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, randomly?  Any information you have on this would be appreciated!