Question

MzMama4u

I've never owned a credit card.
I've never owned a credit card but credit karma says I have a few and also there is a bill for something I
know absolutely nothing about what can I do to fix these problems to fix my credit.

Most Helpful Response

get copies of your CR

get free copies of your Credit Report (CR)  https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

go over the CR's with a highliter,  For any accounts that you think are not yours send a "Verification letter"  You can find templates for this type of letter at       http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/

a Verification letter will prompt an investigation of the account and they will have to provide the verified account info or close the account and take it off your CR. 

Do your homework,  Read the advice here on CK and other credit repair sites,  Just remember that you do not need to pay anyone to do this for you.  With a little study on your part you can fix the problems on your CR.