Question

ebusby07

I've never had credit before. Just bought a car and am gaining credit. How can I gain it faster?
Unlike everyone else in the US, when I turned 18 I was never ambushed by credit card companies to sign up for a credit card. I have tried and tried to get a credit card but was always denied because I didn't have any credit history. I was finally able to put a big down payment on a car and they have given me credit at a really high interest rate. I will be refinancing once I'm able to increase my credit scores but I haven't tried to apply for credit yet. What's the best way to increase my credit fast enough to be able to refinance my car in a year?