Question

JessicaBunni

I've had two evictions in my life...and now it's such s burden in my adult life
I want to deal with this manner....what can I do to get this off???? Or will this forever be on my credit report???

Evictions may be reported on your credit report under 'Public Record' if the landlord had to go to court to get the process started.  Those usually drop off after 7 years.

But, there are other reporting agencies landlords can use to find out if a potential tenant has an eviction record.  This will make things difficult.  You may need to explain why the eviction happened and be willing to post a bond or pay an additional security fee to be able to rent again. 

In addition to what jwsister said, do some research on how to write a "Goodwill Letter" asking for the landlord's forgiveness and removal of the eviction from your report. Or try a "pay for delete" offer.