Question

Kja71

I've had 3 auto loans in 20 years. My credit report is staring I've never had a car loan.
Why is this and how can I fix it?

Not all lenders report to the credit bureaus and some lenders may only report to one lender. Have you checked to see if any of the loans are on your Experian report? Also, accounts closed in good standing usually only remain on your reports for ten years, so anything beyond ten years ago has probably already vanished.

Credit reports only show current or recent credit accounts, with recent being within the past 7 years, generally.  All of this is explained in the articles on this site so that people can fully understand how credit works. This has really helped me to play the credit game to full advantage.