Question

kelliecastro

I've got an AMEX CC w/a $15,000 limit, but I don't have the card. Will AMEX send me a card?
The account is about 10 years old and credit utilization is 0%. But I don't want them to close it so I'm confused on calling them or not. I could really use that credit right about now....Thanks.

Most Helpful Response

Yes, AMEX will issue you a new card!

If you no longer have the card, contact AMEX and request that a new card be sent to you immediately.  Tell them you have misplaced your card, not that it has been stolen, and you would like a new card sent to you.

It should be no problem if your account is in good standing.

kelliecastro

Thanks for the info!!!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  There you can see what, is showing and how to contact them.  I do suspect that, after 10 years with no use, the AMEX card was closed for inactivity. I advise taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn about credit.