Question

btolbert1art

I've been very ill for twelve years and have had problems with identity theft also what can I do?
I've reported to credit bureaus, and the FTC, it's effected everything, what should I do?

Freeze, Follow up and monitor

Put a freeze on your accounts with all 3 CRA's,  This will block anyone but you from opening any new accounts.  Contact the CRA's directly to do this. Follow up and monitor your credit report.  Dispute and Validate anything your not sure of.  Be sure to follow up to be sure they are removed

ID theft can take years to clear up, specially if they were able open accounts. 

good luck