Question

ambyfannin

I've been thinking about applying for a Regions Credit Card, any advice?
I have student loans that I'm currently paying on, 6 inquiries in the past year, was recently approved for Capital One Secured MasterCard in December and I have been making full payments before the due date each month. The highest my credit utilization has been is 14%. According to Credit Karma, my trans score is 682 and exp score is 676. Both are over 100 point better than when I initially applied for the store card. Is it a good idea to re apply? How likely is it I'll be approved?

CORRECTION: I mean't to say REGIONS CREDIT CARD not STORE card.