Question

Djb1993

I've been removed as an authorized user, the utilization was at 104% . Will my credit score raise?
Because I was only an authorized user, does the high utilization stop negatively affecting my credit score once my name is off the account? How long does this take? Will I benifit from opening a new credit card as the primary holder?

Not only should you have your name removed as an authorized user, you will need to file a dispute with the credit bureau to have it removed from your credit report.   Being removed as the authorized user will only stop them from reporting for future reports, it does not remove it from your credit file.   If you are not currently the holder of a credit card in your own name, you should begin the process to get one, even if it is a secured credit card.