Question

gdaady48

i've always paid my credit cards on time . Why can't i get another one?
my daughter forced me into bankruptcy. i'm trying to get back on track.

The problem is the bankruptcy, which totals your credit score for ten years from the date it was filed.  To begin rebuilding, you will have to get a secured card and move up from  there.  I do advise taking the time to read the articles here since teaching how credit works is the purpose of this site.  You will find a lot of very- helpful information here.