Question

annebr64

item acct bk373pg111
this is listed wrong and never gets changed despite my many letters and me sending proof that it has been cleared up the balance due is $0.00 not the $ 757.00 as per this date......why can't you change this....I have sent my letters and sent proof but the other credit bureaus have changed this I always send proof when I send in letters to you but nothing ever changes on this ...PLEASE LOOK INTO THE OTHER BUREAUS AND CORRECT THIS .....LOOK BACK AT PRIOR LETTERS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT MY STATEMENT ARE TRUE AND NEED TO BE FIXED ......IF ME SENDING PROOF FROM THE COMPTROLLERS OFFICE AGAIN I WILL SEND THIS ALONG AS WELL....JUST LET ME KNOW TO WHOM IT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED ..

Credit Karma is not one of the credit bureaus.  The information on this site is from Transunion and is only used in the financial tools on this site.  Credit Karma does not send any information from its site to anyone, it is just on this site for your use on this site.