Question

cmiller1234567

it wont let me visit my credit report what are my options? is it possible for me to reset my account
I signed up and was answering the questions for my report and it says one of my answers was not correct with my credit report, is there any way I can reset my account, I entered everything correctly and don't understand why this is doing this.

Email support@creditkarma.com to see your options for verifying your identity. We take the security of your account seriously and cannot release a score until we verify your identity using the information on your credit report.