Question

Posted in Taxes

dotrnky

It won't let me submit my tax return. Why?

Most Helpful Response

Submit my returns please?

Yeah I don't know if this is similar but I am on what looks like the final step:  enter your 5 digit pin and today's date to 'submit your return(s)' and nothing is happening.  I don't know whether its been submitted 100 times or zero because I just keep clicking and nothing changes

SOL007

I'm having the same problem! 

I'm getting a message that I need to contact customer support and mention Step 49.  Apparently that's when you're supposed to enter a PIN or your AGI from last year.  Thing is, there is never a step where you're given a chance to enter that information.  The IRS uses that info to verify identity when E filing.  

Help!!!

Chrome

I experienced this while using Chrome. I tried in Internet Explorer and it submitted with no problem.

Did you get through

I am having the same problem, it won't submit the taxes.  Keep getting a message that says, "thats akward, something went wrong, try a bit later".

I cannot login to view my tax information, apperantly credit karma filed my federal return and now have lost all the DATA !!!!????

Can't submit

Its telling about my pin in a pop up message and I cant go further...

WON'T SEND VERIFICATION EMAIL!!

I love credit Karma and was excited to utilize the free tax software. Everything went well until the very end where you have to click the "send email" link for verification purposes. I've hit that **** button a hundred times and nothing has sent. I even tried Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Don't Use Chrome

I was having this same problem, it wouldn't let me submit. I have a MacBook and I was using Chrome. I used Firefox and it worked perfect. 

no confirmation email

i cant get an email confirmation to file my taxes. went through the whole process, and at the very end it doesnt work. feels like i got what i paid for....

No submit

I've had the same issue... I click the submit tab and it just takes me to the email verification page again... I wasn't sure if I submitted a million times or not, but I never got an email confirming or saying the Irs accepted my return. I sent a contact form requesting assistance but no reply still yet. After 48 hours I checked the Irs site and nothing so I had to submit with HR Block and my return was accepted do I guess it wasn't submitting on credit karma afterall.. please fix for next year, I was excited to file with you!