Question

Vinny60491

It will not let me update my credit. It says last update was feb 24,2014
Why wont it let me update my credit?

Most Helpful Response

once a month

your info is updated once a month, Most likely it will update again on the 24th,  CRA's and CC co's post activity once a month.  Thats just the way the system works.

Update....

Are you talking about the Transunion data or the Actual connection to your account.

The update of transunion data is done at a preset interval.  However if you have set up connection to the individual accounts you should be able to update those just by clicking the update icon.