Question

truenewby

it says something was removed from my credit report that i didnt pay
I debt was removed from my credit report that I did not pay does this mean I no longer have to pay it and was wondering if any one knows y it was removed it has not been in collection for more than two years it was the highest thing I owed so I was saveing it for last to pay off

Most Helpful Response

Credit Educator

Sometime when balances or information that is reporting is found to be inaccurate on your credit report the bureaus delete these items until all information and balances can be verified. It can reappear but it is very hard to re process something that could once not be verified. It can be fined 1000 per occurence.

Confused ?

How do I check who and how much money I owe if I have a thin credit file and can't receive a credit report ?

How do I check who I owe money to if I have a thin credit file and can't receive a credit report 

As far as do you still owe the debt??? Technically yes but check your states statue of limitations. If you're past the statue then you're home free. Morally some will say you still owe it but...........7 years is when it drops off your credit report so has this debt been around around for 7 years???

Paul j Johnson

can you emailme my report pj58@verizon.net me & my wife wont to buy a house i can not get my report can you help me