Question

woo9bally

It says I have a "thin file"
I use a pay service to make sure nothing goofy happens.
Credit history going back 30+ years, multiple homes and cars purchased, the last one still being paid for.
Oh, did I mention that the pay service has me @ 788 score? Thin file?
I think not!
Something is wrong on your end.

A thin file means too few active credit accounts.  The mortgages and car payments that were completede more than 7 years ago do not count.  The past 7-10 years of active credit activity are what counts pin today's credit score.  This is well explained in the articles provided by this site whose full focus is on educating people about how credit works and how to improve.