Question

Hersey4731

it not taking my social security number

Help

I cant enter my social security number

Most Helpful Response

Gary D. Barnaby

Credit Karma refuses to take the last 4 digits of my social security number on the application.

smallt9

Enter Your Reply why it won't accept the last 4 digits of my social security

Social Security Number

I just answered this same question to your response...I have been trying for months to get into my credit report...but, it tells me the same thing...it want take my social security number, that I have had most of my life...HELP ME.....

I have been trying for months to get my credit report, but, it always seems to be the same problem...want take my social security numbe that I have had most of my life...please help me