Question

screenbugs

It here states I have 12,000 in open credit with BofA. I called and I do not. Why is it wrong here?
They stated that they reported that account closed in 2005. This does not show up in my Experian report but does in the CreditKarma one. Please tell me why and what to do.

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma information is obtained from Transunion.  Have you checked your Equifax and Transunion credit reports?  You should be checking all three annually just to make sure all information is correct.

As for what is on this site, don't worry.  It is not reported to otheres but is here for you to use to learn everything possible about credit, how to build and how to maintain a good score.  It's a learning tool.  Please read the articles and utilize the financial tools so you can have good credit.