Question

clebrowns88

Is Transunion an accurate credit score? I dont think it sees a couple things on my credit report..
Can i use this credit score as an accurate representation of my actual credit score? cuz i dont see a couple things on here that i know i owe money to.. and im trying to get a garage but i need a 550 credit score to get it. it is in an apt complex and i need the same qualifications as i would if i was getting an apt. there... So if anyone can please help me as to whether or not ill waste my money cuz creditkarma transunion says i have a 638.. but i thought i was around low 500's.. i dont know whats the right number.

You'll have to check all 3.

Not every business reports to all three credit bureaus.  Most report to only one or two.  That's why it is important for each consumer to check all of their credit reports annually, to make sure the only reported accounts are ours. Go to annualcreditreport.com to order yours, and go over them carefully and thoroughly.

Some lenders base their decision on a FICO score and you can check myfico.com to get information on that scoring system.