Question

Posted in Banking

bakerne3

is this the true credit score?
does this site has my true credit score?

No, this is a model that Credit Karma provides and is an approximation of your score. In order to get your true credit score go to myfico website. There is a fee unfortunately but it is the only way to get your fico which is your true score. Hope this helps.

Not all scores are the same

On this site the Advantage score is the closest I've found to actual scores. 

While rebuilding my credit I monitored all three of the CRA's and found that in general all scores were different, usually within 5 or 10 points or so. Why CK scores aren't more accurate is beyond me. Information is updated at a very slow pace. But it is a great tool for monitoring all your accounts in 1 place.