Question

Birdog4Credit

Is this the manipulation?

Started first post wrong... Doh!

Oh well....

Now for my question. Have a CS of 665. Close to paying off everything. I went through the calculator and the best transunion will give me is 672 with no debt. 

Now what the heck do they want? I have perfect pay on time 100%. Back five years. 

What do they want? A current car loan and home loan? Is that the only things that will get my credit score up? 

It's beginning to look to me that this isn't credit reporting. This is credit score manipulation. They're trying to tell me how to live? 

icuhowie

Manipulation is correct.

I turned the tables and manupulate them.

Have over 10 CC's but only have one in my wallet.  The others are for Payment History,  Send them a 1.25 every month or every other month to boost up my payment history.  

Have a 50k HELOC, but don't use it, see it as a Line of credit that every now and then will use for something, but then pay it off the next week.  Only use a few hundred at a time. 

I use mostly cash, but pay their game my way.  

jsnyder40

Credit Karma is 100% consumer manipulation.  The credit scores are NOT directly from the alleged bureaus.  I just pulled mine within the same five minutes from the same bureaus and my scores are over 110 points HIGHER than what Credit Karma shows.  This has happened more than one time, but everytime.  So, I am taking photos of the results and printing the results and building a case file for our Florida attorney firm and the media.  What Credit Karma is doing is manipulating consumers to apply for credit products under the "recommendations" file they always show after providing the their report. I am sure they are getting some sort of financial benefit from such manipulation. If anyone is interested in exploring a Class Action Law Suit against Credit Karma for predatory financial practices and misrepresentation. Thank you, Eric