Question

shoresandmore

is this site an old dog? I have not had a single response to anything I have asked?

Most Helpful Response

What I've noticed...

is Credit Karma is not really much of a discussion site.  I don't know if because members don't feel qualified to offer their experience or what.  People post a question which may or may not get a reply but then it's quickly relegated to past pages which require some commitment to scroll through to find and read.  

I think the community would be well served if there were a "recent post" tab in the Community section that updated a member's screen to show all posts/replies since they last logged in.  Perhaps that would stimulate discussion as opposed to what seems to be fly by questions, maybe a response, and then gone.

anyone still use credit Karma?

No one has responed to anything I have asked. Does anyone even use this site? What are people using these days? thanks!!

What shows here is that this is the first post you have made.  It is possible that the questions you have asked would be answered in the articles here or you can check under the  "highest rated" listing for questions that have been addressed numerous times.  Otherwise, please try again.  I have marked this popst to receive alerts when you do ask. 

Hi there,

This appears to be your first post in our community center. Questions here are answered by other Credit Karma members who have knowledge to share.

If you previously asked a question of our support team, it can take a couple of days to receive a response due to the large volume of requests we receive each day. We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

What are the links to the questions you have asked?