Question

rollerz70

Is this my TU FICO score?
I recently got my TU score, because I went to get a new cell phone and I was denied because I didn't have recent credit history, enough open accounts and they couldn't verify that I had a phone at my current address. At the bottom of my denial letter it showed my TU score as a :702. I ended up getting the phone just didn't get the phone fully financed into my bill, I go through T-Mobile. I was approved for the following though: $600 line of credit for each line up to 5 lines and half being able to be financed. They told me that if I paid my payments on time for 2 years that I would be able to get 100% financed. Is the 702 my actual TU FICO score? My score shown on credit karma is 560. Can there be that big a difference from this site "guess" and the score from T-Mobile? Also does phone companies report to credit agencies? Thanks for any help.

QUIERO SABER CUAL ES MI VERDADERO FICO

QUIERO SABER CUAL ES MI VERDADERO FICO SCORE EN LA ACTUALIDAD