Question

Sroby77

Is this legit and is really showing me my score?

You have been here for three years now, so I hoipe you have read some of the articles here than explain how credit works and how to improve your score.  The purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH these things so people can enjoy the benefits of a good credit score.  The articles also explain  that there are numerous ways of calculating a credit score, depending on the method used.  The Vantage 3 method is used here.  I have been here for 5 years and, following the advice here, raised my score from poor to excellent, and recently purchased a new car at a low interest rate.  Learned awholelot more here than from the college business and accounting courses I took.

The information shown on your reports should be fairly accurate to what is on your actual reports, I would trust it. However, the scores that you get here are Vantage and you should NOT go by what they say. Most lenders use FICO scores, not Vantage.