Question

conniesimmons01

Is this a real site? Or just advertising for Capital One Credit Card?

Most Helpful Response

It's Real - Yes

You are asking AFTER you registered? It has been a godsend for me, credit score up 25 points in less than 2 months using their advice.

It's real.

Obviously since it's free for you and I to use the site, they maintain their revenue by posting ads of top credit card, mortgage, auto and other lenders.  But if you haven't played around with the site, I highly encourage it.  They have so many features on here to show you how to improve your credit and view your balances and credit scores.  So, yes, there are many ads but none-the-less, it's real, secured, easy to use and free. 

Are you for real? Wow

Yeah it's real and they have many offers besides Capital One. You are probably seeing Capital One since that's all your credit score qualified you for. Just when I thought I have heard the dumbest thing ever, in comes another person posts and lowers the bar. I need a drink...