Question

husker204

Is there any way to link husband's info to mine?
Hi, we were wanting to enter my husbands info into credit karma and it is not letting us due to the fact that it says, "the email entered is already in use"... how do we go about this? Please help. Thanks.

Open 2nd e-mail.

Your husband can open an e-mail account through Yahoo, Google or some other site and use that to open a Credit Karma account.  He has his own credit reports that he may be interested in viewing.  I have a couple of different e-mail accounts that I use for a variety of reasons.  No big problem.

Thank you. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't missing something before we did it that way. I appreciate your response!