Question

Steven3068

Is there another company that you recommend for me that will help me monitor my credit for experien?
I'm very comfortable with CK's site, Need something similar for Experian.

well, you can pay for it through experian. or, get a credit card that offers free scores and uses experian. my AMEX card gives me my free fico score every month. they don't give you full credit reports though... you can check your credit report once a year for free. for myself, between checking my credit for free, and monitoring scores for free, it's enough. 

*i meant, my AMEX card gives me free scores FROM EXPERIAN. sucks there is no edit option on these posts!