Question

MichaelintheLBC

Is there a way to stop receiving "pre-approved" credit card offers?
I keep receiving "pre-approved" credit card offers from Capitol One, Credit One, and numerous other credit card companies/ banks. I even applied to one of them, but was rejected. My credit score was pretty low at the time, mid-500's.

I'm tired of receiving this junk mail - is there something I can do stop it?

Most Helpful Response

Go to www.optoutprescreen.com

YES!!

Open one up and look to the bottom of the application, and it should give you information on how to "opt out."  I did that, myself and am getting a whole lot fewer applications.  Will try the "opt out" again to see if more will vanish.