Question

lxm0rganxl

Is there a way to see the trends/changing of my credit score?
I remember when I first registered on the site there was a graph showing the trend in my credit score. It showed the increase and decrease in my score each month. I can't seem to find that on the web page anymore? Please help. I really thought this tool was helpful and would love to find it again.

where ARE the graphs?

I had this same question and it wouldnt let me upvote the question so I am reasking it. Those were very useful in analyzing my spending habits and payment habits. How can I get a hold of that informstion? Or at least if not in a graph some kind of documentation of my monthly credit scores....PLEASE HELP! ITS URGENT!!! Thank you, Cat