Question

FLATHEAD1925

is there a way to purge my accounts/credit report to bring the score up?
to the best of my knowledge the only thing i should be showing on my credit report is my student loans, the payments are on time and current everything else has been payed off. is there a way to "clean up" my credit report on all three credit buroughs to reflect this?

Do NOT clean up your reports. Removing accounts that were closed in good standing will DAMAGE YOUR CREDIT!

Do you have a credit card? If not, getting one may help.

Watch your FICO scores when you have credit concerns, not the Vantage scores you get here.

Read, read and read all that you can regarding credit, the knowledge will help you the rest of your life.

Be smart and take the time to learn how credit works by reading the articles here.  Worked for me and many others who took advantage of this opportunity.