Question

mommyshark1010

is there a way to notify credit karma of a recent fraud alert posted to my credit records?
My wallet and phone were stolen during a break in yesterday. I have since cancelled all but one of my credit cards and accounts. But I am wanting to notify credit karma of the fraud alert I put on my credit records so that they can help me watch my accounts more closely than normal. Is there a way to do that?

The expressed purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH people about credit and the iniformation used here is from two of the three credit bureaus.  Whatever is posted on your account here is strictly for your use and it is never sent to anyone else. Just keep an eye on your credit reports and dispute any errors you find.