Question

ras314

Is there a way to get a credit bureau to update for an account their report doesn't show?
I was applying for a personal loan refinance to consolidate some grad school debt. The lender who offered initially a very attractive rate suspended my application because my TransUnion report didn't reflect an auto loan refinance I took out in March. The auto loan lender already sent the info to the bureaus, and Equifax shows it, but the prospective lender told me they can't reinstate my application until they have an updated TransUnion credit report with that account. No one at TransUnion seemed to be able to add it, and they told me it may take 90 days to add new accounts after they're reported. Has anyone else had experience with a similar situation? It's not an urgent issue, just a very annoying and frustrating experience, and I wonder how common this is.

I read the articles on this site and found no way of any of us making any credit bureau move faster than they do.  It's just the way credit works.  If you haven't already read the articles, I advise doing so for your financial benefit because it really helps to know how credit really works.  Saves a lot of frustration.