Question

Dirtbll

Is there a way to decrease late fees on my student loan when I was incarcerated for 10 years?
I have been paying monthly on this loan for the last 3 years. Isn't there some way to get the late fees reduced? I was in state prison, and began paying off the loan within six months of my release-short of coming into a large sum of money and paying them off, do I have any other options? I have no other credit, actually, just the student loan and one credit card with a $200 limit.

Hey look up Mike Roberts and the Credit Solution Program. He has a lot of do it yourself videos and information that can help you get where you want to be. Good Luck my friend.