Is there a way to combine all my bills to one payment monthly
I have some charge cards to quite a few companies and i was wanting to combine all of them to one payment along with my credit cards and i was needing to know if there is a way to do that

Raven1048

Most Helpful Response
Personal Loan from a bank

I went to Wells Fargo a couple years back to apply for their "Consolodation Loan." They saw that I was using 50% of almost all of my cards, but with all on time payments. They gave me a $9k loan to pay it off and I was able to make one monthly payment and it saved me $60/month. Only do it if you are going to save on your interest rate though. Dont do it just to make one payment. You dont want to have to shell out more cash than you already do.

Response by
scin77

Submit to the Community