Question

Raven1048

Is there a way to combine all my bills to one payment monthly
I have some charge cards to quite a few companies and i was wanting to combine all of them to one payment along with my credit cards and i was needing to know if there is a way to do that

Most Helpful Response

Personal Loan from a bank

I went to Wells Fargo a couple years back to apply for their "Consolodation Loan." They saw that I was using 50% of almost all of my cards, but with all on time payments. They gave me a $9k loan to pay it off and I was able to make one monthly payment and it saved me $60/month. Only do it if you are going to save on your interest rate though. Dont do it just to make one payment. You dont want to have to shell out more cash than you already do.

consolidate my bills with wels fargo

How can i consolidate all my bill for one monthly payment, can you help me

Eva Alma

352-988-5268

Community

I Have bills that I will like to combine gor only one monthlu paymentIs there a way to do that,  My credit is poor due to Identity stolen

5 years ago.  Can you bebe able to help me, Pleas.

Eva Alma

352-988-5268