Question

varguy10

Is there a service that can review my credit report and give me specific advice to improve it ?
I see general advice on how to improve, but I see an area that I think is bringing down my score, but not certain. I would like to talk to someone specifically to review my credit reports and tell me if I can contact one or more of the credit bureaus with a complaint or request, or if I should cancel a specific credit card, or what "specifically" I should do to raise my score.
My score used to be very high, then I went through a divorce and things dropped. If there is a service or consultant/expert I am happy to pay a fee for this review, but can't seem to find this anywhere.
Please advise ?