Question

Dobber007

Is there a phone number I can use to call credit karma?
What is the phone number by which I can contact credit karma?

No phone for CK

Credit Karma doesn't have a customer service line that you can call.  The best way to contact them is via e-mail at support@creditkarma.com.  They are responsive and normally get back to you within a 2 business days in my experience. 

Rusty2014

Yes I'm XXXXXXX XXXXXX , and my son has the same name as me, his name is XXXXXXX XXXXXX , and on his credit report with you all and Transunion and Equifax, they have his name and my date of birth on his credit report, I was born XXXX and my son was born on XXXX, so you all need to take my date of birth and things that belongs to me and put it with me on my credit report okay, my son is having problems with his credit report.

Most Helpful Response

Having trouble

I would like to create the account online instead of mailing them to credit karma. How can I go back to restart everything

getting registered

the system asks for 10 diget phone number but will  only accept 3 numbers k

ok how do I get my scores and report if my husband and I have the same e-mail address

Nemanja Savic

My credit score is unavailable to see on a both scale ...already for 3  months ... before that I could see my credit score on scale and it was 600 ... can you tell me please why my credit score is unavalible last 3 months ?

Phone number or even

Email would be nice to ask quick question.

If this is about an issue with an item showing up on your CK report, you would need to deal with Transunion. CK uses your TU  report to populate the data you see here. 

why my credit report drpo 5 point

i have never miss a payment and yet my credit drown 5 point explain to me

Nope CreditKarma has no phone number to be contacted at.   This is a Free Service  they provide to the users on the Internet and don't have monies to pay for a Phone line.

shoeshine28098

Lol @ don't have monies for a phone line.

bethene123@gmail.com

i have a an act in collection that have ben paid off how do i get it off?

icuhowie

as you have already paid it off your chance to have it removed bas passed.   you have to wait the 7 years for it to fall off.