Question

Dobber007

Is there a phone number I can use to call credit karma?
What is the phone number by which I can contact credit karma?

Most Helpful Response

Having trouble

I would like to create the account online instead of mailing them to credit karma. How can I go back to restart everything

No phone for CK

Credit Karma doesn't have a customer service line that you can call.  The best way to contact them is via e-mail at support@creditkarma.com.  They are responsive and normally get back to you within a 2 business days in my experience. 

Rusty2014

Yes I'm XXXXXXX XXXXXX , and my son has the same name as me, his name is XXXXXXX XXXXXX , and on his credit report with you all and Transunion and Equifax, they have his name and my date of birth on his credit report, I was born XXXX and my son was born on XXXX, so you all need to take my date of birth and things that belongs to me and put it with me on my credit report okay, my son is having problems with his credit report.

I was suggested to get a loan to consoli

They sent they loan out to exactly 59 lenders and lowered my good creditr score to a poor over nite with HARD HITS cannot find a human to talk to . Please help post shareeven a credit lawyer said write them i sent 4 emails no reversal said hard hits will stay over 2 years on my report. I have also pd 10 half yreas 100% on time they ( credit karma ) hurt my score

Haven't received my tax return

I did my taxes with you guys Easter weekend. Still no sign of my taxes...??? Please help. ...

cant retreive credit report

I need to speak with a Credit Karma associate please

Nemanja Savic

My credit score is unavailable to see on a both scale ...already for 3  months ... before that I could see my credit score on scale and it was 600 ... can you tell me please why my credit score is unavalible last 3 months ?

ok how do I get my scores and report if my husband and I have the same e-mail address

creditkarma is a ****ing joke...

they had all my info mixed the **** up for years and cant fix it...its been ****ed up since 2007.. they totally suck...

Scoring model

What is your scoring model and the scoring model of trans union and equifax