Question

Dobber007

Is there a phone number I can use to call credit karma?
What is the phone number by which I can contact credit karma?

Having trouble

I would like to create the account online instead of mailing them to credit karma. How can I go back to restart everything

No phone for CK

Credit Karma doesn't have a customer service line that you can call.  The best way to contact them is via e-mail at support@creditkarma.com.  They are responsive and normally get back to you within a 2 business days in my experience. 

Rusty2014

Yes I'm XXXXXXX XXXXXX , and my son has the same name as me, his name is XXXXXXX XXXXXX , and on his credit report with you all and Transunion and Equifax, they have his name and my date of birth on his credit report, I was born XXXX and my son was born on XXXX, so you all need to take my date of birth and things that belongs to me and put it with me on my credit report okay, my son is having problems with his credit report.

Nemanja Savic

My credit score is unavailable to see on a both scale ...already for 3  months ... before that I could see my credit score on scale and it was 600 ... can you tell me please why my credit score is unavalible last 3 months ?

This Ruby Tyrone. I'm emailing to ask for a number I can call to Kredit Karma. I want to ask Questions about Building my Credit.

A negative

I got a update that says score is 719 then i get another one that says i closed an account when i didn't.

It say view the report but nothing shows in that respect.

Whats going on!

One week 719 next week 712.

It all this credit Karma stuff real?

Is it  my real score?

I was suggested to get a loan to consoli

They sent they loan out to exactly 59 lenders and lowered my good creditr score to a poor over nite with HARD HITS cannot find a human to talk to . Please help post shareeven a credit lawyer said write them i sent 4 emails no reversal said hard hits will stay over 2 years on my report. I have also pd 10 half yreas 100% on time they ( credit karma ) hurt my score

having issues with securty question.

ok how do I get my scores and report if my husband and I have the same e-mail address

creditkarma is a ****ing joke...

they had all my info mixed the **** up for years and cant fix it...its been ****ed up since 2007.. they totally suck...

Credit Card

Would that be posible that I have applied for a credit card trow your webpage by mistake. I have received a credit card.