Question

SomeoneSwedish

Is there a payment method similar, ideally identical, to PayPal Credit?
I want to first say that I do not have any issues with my credit and am not looking to improve my score, with any bureau, at all. This is why I really appreciate my PayPal Credit account. First, it isn't even displayed on my credit reports as an account and I already have 5 credit cards so I do not need any additional revolving accounts. Since it isn't on my report, PayPal does not report my balance or any information to the bureaus EVER. My understanding is that they will only do so if I were to miss a payment which will never happen.

Is there any other account that operates this way. I know I will be dinged with a hard inquiry but that's not a problem. I also understand PayPal Credit is not a good option if you are trying to improve your credit or establish history. Since I fortunately do not have to worry about this, that's why I am so appealed by payment methods that function like PayPal Credit does.

Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Regards

Yes

Almost every (national) bank has a similar service to paypal included in your accout.  PNC has setup POPmoney (www.popmoney.com) that is a free service and allows you to send or receive $ as texts or e-mails.  Unlike paypal none of them are as widely adopted and you will need to let the person you are paying know to expect it & that they'll need to complete the transaction on their end by going through the process or setting up a free account themselves.